Add some sizzle and sparkle to your locks with beautiful hair tinsel! On this enjoyable and straightforward tutorial, we’ll information you thru the method of putting in hair tinsel in two methods: utilizing snap clips and including them onto your clip-ins. So let’s dive in and learn to jazz up your hair with pleasant tinsel strands!
Hair Tinsel Prep
Step 1: Put together your pure hair
Begin with freshly washed and dried hair to make sure a easy canvas. Comb by way of your hair to take away any knots or tangles. If wanted, apply a light-weight layer of your most popular styling product reminiscent of texturizers or pomades to assist maintain the tinsel in place.
Step 2: Select the position of your tinsel strands
Now it is time to resolve the place you need the tinsel to be put in. Whether or not you are aiming for full-on glam or refined glitz, placement issues. Your tinsel could be positioned throughout your head, round your face, or on particular hair sections. Think about your coiffure decisions when deciding on the tinsel placement, as you may need the strands to point out off whenever you put on your hair up or down.
Putting in Tinsel With Snap Clips
@perfectlocks Add some sparkle to any coiffure with this straightforward hair tinsel tutorial! #hairtinsel #hairtinseltutorial #hairtinselextensions #hairstyles ♬ GIVE IT TO ME X LONDON BRIDGE – ALTÉGO
What You’ll Want:
- Seize your hair tinsel and snap clip
- Collect a pleasant chunk of tinsel and apply to clip
- Use a Hook Pulling Needle to tug the tinsel by way of
- Safe the tinsel by making a knot
- Reduce the tinsel to desired size
Putting in Hair Tinsel Onto Your Clip-Ins
What You’ll Want:
- Collect your tinsel and place on an open single-sided tape tab
- Reduce off extra tinsel closest to tab
- Apply tab to your clip-ins
- Seize one other single-sided tab to sandwich it beneath
- Reduce the tinsel to your required size